手指和指节旁边的关节看上去有点肿。
I have numbness and tingling
in my hands and fingers.
我的手和手指感到麻木和刺痛。
My legs become painful following strenuous exercise.
激烈运动后,我的腿就会痛。
There are some swellings in my armpit.
我的腋窝肿大。
I'm troubled with painful muscles and joints.
我的筋骨和关节都痛。
I'm troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders.
我的后背和肩膀都痛。
My knees have been bothering me for some time.
我的膝盖不舒服有一段时间了。
睡眠问题
I'm sleeping poorly.
我睡得不好。
I have difficulty in sleeping,
inability to concentrate.
我不易入睡,也难以集中精神。
It's usally hard for me to fall asleep
when I go to bed at night.
我晚上很难入睡。

I wake during the night or early morning
and find it difficult to fall asleep again.
我半夜醒过来就很难再入睡。
I have nightmares occasionally.
我有时候会做噩梦。
呼吸方面
My breathing have become increasingly difficult.
我的呼吸越来越困难。
I have to breathe through my mouth.
我需要用嘴呼吸。
I'm short of breathe, even when I have
not been exercising, I am breathless.
我呼吸困难,即使不运动
也是上气不接下气。
My cough is more like wheezing.
我的咳嗽有呼哧呼哧的响声。

My cough is dry, producing no phlegm.
我是干咳,没有痰。
I have coughed up blood.
我咳嗽带血。
My nose stuffed up when I have a cold.
我感冒时鼻子不通。
I cough up a lot of phlegm
(thick spit) on most days.
我咳出来的大多是浓痰。
I have a feeling of tightness in the chest
or a feeling that I'm suffocating.
我觉得胸闷透不过气。
口腔问题
I have pain in my teeth or jaw.
我的牙齿和下巴痛。
I have some problems with my teeth.
我的牙齿有问题。
The tooth hurts only when I bite down on it.
我咬东西的时候牙齿会痛。
My gums are red and swollen.
我的牙床红肿。
My tongue is red and sore all over.
我的舌头又红又痛。
My breath smells bad and I have
a foul taste in my mouth.
我嘴里有怪味。
My gums do bleed.
我的牙床出血。

I have some sore swellings
on my gum or jaw.
我的牙床和下巴痛。
I have sore places on or around the lip.
我的嘴唇和周围很痛。
There are cracks atthe
cornersof my mouth.
我的嘴角破了。
There are somediscoloredareas
inside on my tongue.
我的舌头上有些地方颜色奇怪。
肠胃不适
I have aboated,uncomfortable
feelingaftermeal.
我饭后感觉肚子胀不舒服。
I have bouts of abdominal pain.
我肚子一阵阵的痛。
I feel bloated in my abdominal area.
我觉得肚子胀胀的。
The pain is mainly in the lower
right part of the abdomen.
疼痛在肚子下半部分。
I havenausedand vomiting.
我恶心呕吐。
It is difficult or painful for me to swallow.
我吞咽的时候会痛。

I have passed more gas than usual.
我放屁比平时多。
I have been constipated for a few days.
我便秘了好几天。
I suffer pains when I move my bowels.
我大便时很痛。
I have some bleeding from my rectum.
我的肛门出血。
I have noticed someblood
inmy bowel movements.
我大便带血。
My bowel movements are pale,
greasy and foul smelling.
我的大便呈灰白色。
I have trouble withdiarrhea.
我拉肚子。
血压等
My blood pressure is really up.
我的血压很高。
It is a chest pain that gets worse
when I bend over or lies down.
我弯腰或躺下时胸部更痛。
I have noticed excessive sweating
and unexplainedtireness.
我出汗很多,莫名疲倦。
I have a sharp pain in one area of my spine.
我的脊椎部位刺痛。

I have pain in other joints including hip,
knee and ankle.
其他关节疼痛包括臀部、膝盖和脚踝。
My eyes seem to be bulging.
我的眼睛有点肿胀。
I have double vision.
我看东西有重影。
I feel there is a film over my eyes.
我觉得眼睛里有东西遮挡。
My vision in the right eye blurred.
我的右眼视线模糊不清。
I have had some earaches lately.
我最近耳朵有点痛。
I have a repeatedbuzzing
orother noises in my ears.
我耳朵里常有嗡嗡声。
今天的英语课就到这里
童鞋们都掌握了吗?
回去要好好复习哦
下次去医院不要再比手划脚啦
我们下节课再见~
