手指和指節旁邊的關節看上去有點腫。
I have numbness and tingling
in my hands and fingers.
我的手和手指感到麻木和刺痛。
My legs become painful following strenuous exercise.
激烈運動後,我的腿就會痛。
There are some swellings in my armpit.
我的腋窩腫大。
I'm troubled with painful muscles and joints.
我的筋骨和關節都痛。
I'm troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders.
我的後背和肩膀都痛。
My knees have been bothering me for some time.
我的膝蓋不舒服有一段時間了。
睡眠問題
I'm sleeping poorly.
我睡得不好。
I have difficulty in sleeping,
inability to concentrate.
我不易入睡,也難以集中精神。
It's usally hard for me to fall asleep
when I go to bed at night.
我晚上很難入睡。

I wake during the night or early morning
and find it difficult to fall asleep again.
我半夜醒過來就很難再入睡。
I have nightmares occasionally.
我有時候會做噩夢。
呼吸方面
My breathing have become increasingly difficult.
我的呼吸越來越困難。
I have to breathe through my mouth.
我需要用嘴呼吸。
I'm short of breathe, even when I have
not been exercising, I am breathless.
我呼吸困難,即使不運動
也是上氣不接下氣。
My cough is more like wheezing.
我的咳嗽有呼哧呼哧的響聲。

My cough is dry, producing no phlegm.
我是乾咳,沒有痰。
I have coughed up blood.
我咳嗽帶血。
My nose stuffed up when I have a cold.
我感冒時鼻子不通。
I cough up a lot of phlegm
(thick spit) on most days.
我咳出來的大多是濃痰。
I have a feeling of tightness in the chest
or a feeling that I'm suffocating.
我覺得胸悶透不過氣。
口腔問題
I have pain in my teeth or jaw.
我的牙齒和下巴痛。
I have some problems with my teeth.
我的牙齒有問題。
The tooth hurts only when I bite down on it.
我咬東西的時候牙齒會痛。
My gums are red and swollen.
我的牙床紅腫。
My tongue is red and sore all over.
我的舌頭又紅又痛。
My breath smells bad and I have
a foul taste in my mouth.
我嘴裡有怪味。
My gums do bleed.
我的牙床出血。

I have some sore swellings
on my gum or jaw.
我的牙床和下巴痛。
I have sore places on or around the lip.
我的嘴唇和周圍很痛。
There are cracks atthe
cornersof my mouth.
我的嘴角破了。
There are somediscoloredareas
inside on my tongue.
我的舌頭上有些地方顏色奇怪。
腸胃不適
I have aboated,uncomfortable
feelingaftermeal.
我飯後感覺肚子脹不舒服。
I have bouts of abdominal pain.
我肚子一陣陣的痛。
I feel bloated in my abdominal area.
我覺得肚子脹脹的。
The pain is mainly in the lower
right part of the abdomen.
疼痛在肚子下半部分。
I havenausedand vomiting.
我噁心嘔吐。
It is difficult or painful for me to swallow.
我吞咽的時候會痛。

I have passed more gas than usual.
我放屁比平時多。
I have been constipated for a few days.
我便秘了好幾天。
I suffer pains when I move my bowels.
我大便時很痛。
I have some bleeding from my rectum.
我的肛門出血。
I have noticed someblood
inmy bowel movements.
我大便帶血。
My bowel movements are pale,
greasy and foul smelling.
我的大便呈灰白色。
I have trouble withdiarrhea.
我拉肚子。
血壓等
My blood pressure is really up.
我的血壓很高。
It is a chest pain that gets worse
when I bend over or lies down.
我彎腰或躺下時胸部更痛。
I have noticed excessive sweating
and unexplainedtireness.
我出汗很多,莫名疲倦。
I have a sharp pain in one area of my spine.
我的脊椎部位刺痛。

I have pain in other joints including hip,
knee and ankle.
其他關節疼痛包括臀部、膝蓋和腳踝。
My eyes seem to be bulging.
我的眼睛有點腫脹。
I have double vision.
我看東西有重影。
I feel there is a film over my eyes.
我覺得眼睛裡有東西遮擋。
My vision in the right eye blurred.
我的右眼視線模糊不清。
I have had some earaches lately.
我最近耳朵有點痛。
I have a repeatedbuzzing
orother noises in my ears.
我耳朵里常有嗡嗡聲。
今天的英語課就到這裡
童鞋們都掌握了嗎?
回去要好好複習哦
下次去醫院不要再比手劃腳啦
我們下節課再見~
