新加坡生存必备:看病时用的到的实用英语大全

2018年09月20日   •   2万次阅读

department of nephropathy 肾病科

医护人员常用语

What can do for you?

你有什么事?

Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起让你久等了。

What's your trouble?

你哪里觉著不好?

How long have you been feeling unwell?

你不舒服多久了?

What medicine did you take?

你吃过什么药?

Have you taken any medicine?

你吃过什么药吗?

Did you take your temperature?

你量过体温吗?

Do you smoke (drink)?

你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

Do you have a fever (a cough, a bad headache)?

你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

Do your want to have your tooth extracted,

tooth filled, dressing changed,

blood pressure checked?

你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?

Let me examine you please.

我给你检查一下。

Please take off your shoes and lie down.

请脱鞋,躺下。

Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side).

请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。

Please breathe deeply(normally).

请深呼吸(正常呼吸)。

Please stick out your tongue.

请伸出舌头。

Let me take your blood pressure.

我给你量一下血压。

Please open your mouth and say "Ah".

请张开口说"啊"。

Have you ever received any treatment before?

你以前治疗过吗?

Has it happened before?

这种情况以前发生过吗?

Are you feeling better?

你觉著好一些吗?

Is the pain getting less?

疼痛减轻些了吗?

How long have you had this pain?

你从什么时侯开始感觉到这种疼痛的?

What kind of pain is it?

是什么样的痛?

Please tell me something of your past illnesses.

请告诉我你过去的病史。

It is not serious.

病情不严重。

Please don't eat anything tomorrow

morning before blood test.

明早查血以前不要吃东西。

You need a thorough examination.

你需要做一个全面检查。

You will have to stay in hospital for several days.

你需要在医院里住几夭。

We think that you had better be hospitalized.

我们认为你最好住进医院来。

You should stay in bed for a few days.

你需要卧床几天。

You should be very careful for a week or two.

这一两周内,你需要很注意。

I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

我建议你做一个疗程的针灸。

I would like to transfer you to the gynecology

(surgery, dermatology, urology department).

我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮肤科、泌尿科)去。

I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

这药对你肯定会很有效的。

You will have to come here

for periodical check-ups.

你需要定期来门诊检查。

If you feel worse, please come back

to the clinic right away.

要是你觉著病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

Please wait until we get the result

of the x-ray (blood test).

请等一下,我们需要看一下X光片(验血)的结果。

I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

我去给你安排住院。

I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

我建议你作理疗。

If the trouble persists come back again.

要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

如何向医生描述症状

普通病情

I feel headache, nausea and vomiting.

我觉得头痛、恶心想吐。

I'm under the weather.

我不舒服,生病了。

I began to feel unusually tired.

我感到反常的疲倦。

I feel light-headed.

我觉得头晕。

I have been shut-in for a few days.

我生病在家几天了。

My head is pounding.

我头痛。

My symptoms iinclude loss of appetite,

weight loss, excessice fatigue,

fever and chills.

我的症状包括没有食欲、

体重减轻、非常疲倦、

发烧和发冷。

I feel exhausted or fatigued most of the time.

我大部分时间都觉得非常疲倦。

I have been lacking in energy for some time.

我感到虚弱有段时间了。

I feel drowsy, dizzy and nauseated.

我觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。

I feel as though everything around me is spinning.

我觉得周围的东西都在打转。

I hace noticed some loss of hearing.

我觉得听力变差了。

I have some pains and itching around my eyes.

我眼睛四周又痛又痒。

伤风感冒

I have been coughing up rusty or

greenish-yellow phlegm.

我咳嗽带有黄绿色的痰。

My eyes feel itchy and I have been sneezing.

我眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。

I have a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough.

我发烧、筋骨酸痛,常常咳嗽。

I coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise.

我咳嗽有浓痰,而且觉得很虚弱。

I get a cold with a deep hacking cough.

我伤风咳嗽。

I have a headache, aching bones and joints.

我头痛,骨头和关节也痛。

I have a persistent cough.

我不停咳嗽。

I have hoarse and have host my voice some times.

我声音嘶哑,有时失声。

I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose.

我嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。

My breathing is harsh and wheezy.

我呼吸的时候有气喘声。

I have a stabbing paint that comes

on suddenly in one or both temples.

我有时突然间太阳穴刺痛。

I have a runny nose, sneezing or a scrathy throat.

我流鼻水,打喷嚏,喉咙沙哑。

手脚毛病

My both hands and feet ache all over.

我的手和脚都很酸痛。

I have pain on the sole of my feet.

我脚底很痛。

There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot.

我右脚底有个像肉疣般的硬块。

My ankles look puffy and they pit

when I press them with my finger.

我的脚踝好像肿了,

用手按会有凹痕。

The pain in my left foot is accompanied

by redness and swelling.

我的左脚酸痛并伴有红肿。

The joints near my fingernails and

knuckles look swollen.

"在新加坡中了1000万新元,钱要怎么花?"
2025年04月28日   •   17万次阅读
2025新加坡准证政策大变革,全面调整要点全解析
2025年04月29日   •   13万次阅读
这对新加坡夫妻在中国玩了近一个月,离境时被海关质问,竟这样说!
2025年05月02日   •   12万次阅读
年薪16万新币仍喊穷!新加坡中产哭诉:我们才是隐形贫困人口
2025年04月27日   •   10万次阅读
旅游签连续入境新加坡10次,一年待了300多天,陪读爸爸被ICA请去“小黑屋”
2025年05月02日   •   5万次阅读
外国势力干预新加坡大选!网友:原来是它!
2025年04月29日   •   5万次阅读
新加坡史上最纠结选战:66岁副总理临危受命,为何反成选民"烫手山芋"?
2025年05月01日   •   3万次阅读
在新加坡,政府能查出你把票投给谁了?然后秋后算账?
2025年05月01日   •   2万次阅读
我在新加坡陪娃读书,突然收到小三信息:“他太累了,放过他吧。”
2025年04月29日   •   2万次阅读
新加坡华侨银行开户最新超全攻略
2025年04月27日   •   2万次阅读
新加坡全球抢人!将大批引进这类新移民!职位空缺近8万人
2025年04月29日   •   1万次阅读
新加坡地铁再现蹭饭女团,专盯安哥出手,30秒变370新元
2025年05月03日   •   1万次阅读
入境新加坡可以带香肠吗?
2025年05月02日   •   1万次阅读
从今天起到5月3日,新加坡大选期间注意这些
2025年04月27日   •   1万次阅读
人在新加坡过世后财产会这样被分配?!
2025年05月02日   •   9405次阅读
25 岁的滚烫人生:从NTU校园夜宵摊到千万麻辣帝国的逆袭密码
2025年05月02日   •   9234次阅读
乘坐飞往新加坡航班行李丢失?官方解决方案来了
2025年04月29日   •   9063次阅读
遍布全岛!新加坡徒步50个绝美秘境路线曝光:雨林、海岸、湿地...
2025年04月29日   •   8208次阅读
国人纷纷声援副总理颜金勇:他“不是陌生人”
2025年05月03日   •   5301次阅读
还记得28岁的你做了些什么吗? 那时的你会怎么用1万3500新元
2025年05月01日   •   4788次阅读
超干货!几岁可以单独坐车?多大可以不用安全座椅?新加坡带娃乘车全攻略
2025年04月27日   •   4617次阅读
她在新加坡转行幼教后工资破$5000,科技教育悄悄改变谁?
2025年04月30日   •   3762次阅读
是被风吹还是恶作剧? 行动党宣传册和工人党海报如此“接地气”
2025年04月28日   •   3762次阅读
留英博士到卡车司机,他从上海开电车狂飙3000公里惊现新加坡街头!
2025年05月03日   •   3762次阅读