新加坡生存必備:看病時用的到的實用英語大全

2018年09月20日   •   2萬次閱讀

department of nephropathy 腎病科

醫護人員常用語

What can do for you?

你有什麼事?

Sorry to have kept you waiting.

對不起讓你久等了。

What's your trouble?

你哪裡覺著不好?

How long have you been feeling unwell?

你不舒服多久了?

What medicine did you take?

你吃過什麼藥?

Have you taken any medicine?

你吃過什麼藥嗎?

Did you take your temperature?

你量過體溫嗎?

Do you smoke (drink)?

你吸菸(喝酒)嗎?

Do you have a fever (a cough, a bad headache)?

你發燒(咳嗽,劇烈的頭痛)嗎?

Do your want to have your tooth extracted,

tooth filled, dressing changed,

blood pressure checked?

你要拔牙(補牙,換藥,量血壓)嗎?

Let me examine you please.

我給你檢查一下。

Please take off your shoes and lie down.

請脫鞋,躺下。

Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side).

請仰臥(俯臥,右側臥,左側臥)。

Please breathe deeply(normally).

請深呼吸(正常呼吸)。

Please stick out your tongue.

請伸出舌頭。

Let me take your blood pressure.

我給你量一下血壓。

Please open your mouth and say "Ah".

請張開口說"啊"。

Have you ever received any treatment before?

你以前治療過嗎?

Has it happened before?

這種情況以前發生過嗎?

Are you feeling better?

你覺著好一些嗎?

Is the pain getting less?

疼痛減輕些了嗎?

How long have you had this pain?

你從什麼時侯開始感覺到這種疼痛的?

What kind of pain is it?

是什麼樣的痛?

Please tell me something of your past illnesses.

請告訴我你過去的病史。

It is not serious.

病情不嚴重。

Please don't eat anything tomorrow

morning before blood test.

明早查血以前不要吃東西。

You need a thorough examination.

你需要做一個全面檢查。

You will have to stay in hospital for several days.

你需要在醫院裡住幾夭。

We think that you had better be hospitalized.

我們認為你最好住進醫院來。

You should stay in bed for a few days.

你需要臥床幾天。

You should be very careful for a week or two.

這一兩周內,你需要很注意。

I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

我建議你做一個療程的針灸。

I would like to transfer you to the gynecology

(surgery, dermatology, urology department).

我要將你轉到婦科(外科、皮膚科、泌尿科)去。

I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

這藥對你肯定會很有效的。

You will have to come here

for periodical check-ups.

你需要定期來門診檢查。

If you feel worse, please come back

to the clinic right away.

要是你覺著病加重了,就請馬上來門診。

Please wait until we get the result

of the x-ray (blood test).

請等一下,我們需要看一下X光片(驗血)的結果。

I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

我去給你安排住院。

I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

我建議你作理療。

If the trouble persists come back again.

要是情況還不見好,就請你再來門診吧。

如何向醫生描述症狀

普通病情

I feel headache, nausea and vomiting.

我覺得頭痛、噁心想吐。

I'm under the weather.

我不舒服,生病了。

I began to feel unusually tired.

我感到反常的疲倦。

I feel light-headed.

我覺得頭暈。

I have been shut-in for a few days.

我生病在家幾天了。

My head is pounding.

我頭痛。

My symptoms iinclude loss of appetite,

weight loss, excessice fatigue,

fever and chills.

我的症狀包括沒有食慾、

體重減輕、非常疲倦、

發燒和發冷。

I feel exhausted or fatigued most of the time.

我大部分時間都覺得非常疲倦。

I have been lacking in energy for some time.

我感到虛弱有段時間了。

I feel drowsy, dizzy and nauseated.

我覺得昏昏欲睡,頭暈目眩和想吐。

I feel as though everything around me is spinning.

我覺得周圍的東西都在打轉。

I hace noticed some loss of hearing.

我覺得聽力變差了。

I have some pains and itching around my eyes.

我眼睛四周又痛又癢。

傷風感冒

I have been coughing up rusty or

greenish-yellow phlegm.

我咳嗽帶有黃綠色的痰。

My eyes feel itchy and I have been sneezing.

我眼睛發癢,而且一直在打噴嚏。

I have a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough.

我發燒、筋骨酸痛,常常咳嗽。

I coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise.

我咳嗽有濃痰,而且覺得很虛弱。

I get a cold with a deep hacking cough.

我傷風咳嗽。

I have a headache, aching bones and joints.

我頭痛,骨頭和關節也痛。

I have a persistent cough.

我不停咳嗽。

I have hoarse and have host my voice some times.

我聲音嘶啞,有時失聲。

I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose.

我嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。

My breathing is harsh and wheezy.

我呼吸的時候有氣喘聲。

I have a stabbing paint that comes

on suddenly in one or both temples.

我有時突然間太陽穴刺痛。

I have a runny nose, sneezing or a scrathy throat.

我流鼻水,打噴嚏,喉嚨沙啞。

手腳毛病

My both hands and feet ache all over.

我的手和腳都很酸痛。

I have pain on the sole of my feet.

我腳底很痛。

There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot.

我右腳底有個像肉疣般的硬塊。

My ankles look puffy and they pit

when I press them with my finger.

我的腳踝好像腫了,

用手按會有凹痕。

The pain in my left foot is accompanied

by redness and swelling.

我的左腳酸痛並伴有紅腫。

The joints near my fingernails and

knuckles look swollen.

"在新加坡中了1000萬新元,錢要怎麼花?"
2025年04月28日   •   17萬次閱讀
這對新加坡夫妻在中國玩了近一個月,離境時被海關質問,竟這樣說!
2025年05月02日   •   15萬次閱讀
2025新加坡准證政策大變革,全面調整要點全解析
2025年04月29日   •   14萬次閱讀
年薪16萬新幣仍喊窮!新加坡中產哭訴:我們才是隱形貧困人口
2025年04月27日   •   10萬次閱讀
旅遊簽連續入境新加坡10次,一年待了300多天,陪讀爸爸被ICA請去「小黑屋」
2025年05月02日   •   6萬次閱讀
外國勢力干預新加坡大選!網友:原來是它!
2025年04月29日   •   5萬次閱讀
新加坡地鐵再現蹭飯女團,專盯安哥出手,30秒變370新元
2025年05月03日   •   3萬次閱讀
新加坡史上最糾結選戰:66歲副總理臨危受命,為何反成選民"燙手山芋"?
2025年05月01日   •   3萬次閱讀
在新加坡,政府能查出你把票投給誰了?然後秋後算帳?
2025年05月01日   •   3萬次閱讀
我在新加坡陪娃讀書,突然收到小三信息:「他太累了,放過他吧。」
2025年04月29日   •   2萬次閱讀
新加坡華僑銀行開戶最新超全攻略
2025年04月27日   •   2萬次閱讀
新加坡全球搶人!將大批引進這類新移民!職位空缺近8萬人
2025年04月29日   •   1萬次閱讀
國人紛紛聲援副總理顏金勇:他「不是陌生人」
2025年05月03日   •   1萬次閱讀
入境新加坡可以帶香腸嗎?
2025年05月02日   •   1萬次閱讀
從今天起到5月3日,新加坡大選期間注意這些
2025年04月27日   •   1萬次閱讀
25 歲的滾燙人生:從NTU校園夜宵攤到千萬麻辣帝國的逆襲密碼
2025年05月02日   •   9747次閱讀
人在新加坡過世後財產會這樣被分配?!
2025年05月02日   •   9576次閱讀
乘坐飛往新加坡航班行李丟失?官方解決方案來了
2025年04月29日   •   9234次閱讀
遍布全島!新加坡徒步50個絕美秘境路線曝光:雨林、海岸、濕地...
2025年04月29日   •   8550次閱讀
留英博士到卡車司機,他從上海開電車狂飆3000公里驚現新加坡街頭!
2025年05月03日   •   8550次閱讀
還記得28歲的你做了些什麼嗎? 那時的你會怎麼用1萬3500新元
2025年05月01日   •   4959次閱讀
超乾貨!幾歲可以單獨坐車?多大可以不用安全座椅?新加坡帶娃乘車全攻略
2025年04月27日   •   4617次閱讀
是被風吹還是惡作劇? 行動黨宣傳冊和工人黨海報如此「接地氣」
2025年04月28日   •   4275次閱讀
「拋棄」選區沒信義? 移情別戀實屬無奈 從一而終那是運氣
2025年04月30日   •   4104次閱讀